Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Telah menyertakan surat keaslian naskah dan pengalihan hak cipta di dalam naskah yang akan dikirim serta ditandatangani di atas materai.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article shall be assigned to BIO-EDU: Jurnal Pendidikan Biologi and Departement of Biology Education, Universitas Timor as the publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
BIO-EDU journal and Departement Biology Education, Universitas Timor, and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions, or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in BIO-EDU are the sole and responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
Users of this website will be licensed to use materials from this website following the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.