Manuscripts must be submitted using the Online Submission System on the JITU portal ( ) after registering as an Author in the "Register" section. Online submission procedures can be found at the end of this guide.
Author submission, as well as article processing and publishing, is free of charge. The cost of publication is entirely covered by the JTSiskom publisher. Readers can read and download any full-text articles free of charge.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JITU as publisher of the journal.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JITU journal and Department of Information and Technology , Timor University as the publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
JITU journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JITU]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Darsono Nababan (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal of Information and Tenchnology UNIMOR (JITU)
Department of Information and Technology, Universitas Timor
Sasi, Kefamenanu City, North Timor Tengah Regency, East Nusa Tenggara
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows:
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.